Area de Material Cordoba
Established October 10,1927 as Fabrica Militar de Aviones. In 1928 secured license for Avro Gosport (British biplane trainer) and eventually made 33 for Argentine Air Force. In 1931 made to original designs the first of a number of light single-engined monoplanes (Ao.C.1). On October 20,1943 name became Instituto Aerotfcnico. On January 23,1957 became a State enterprise under the title of Direction Nacional de Fabricaciones e Investigaciones Aeronauticas (DINFIA). Reverted to its original name 1968.