Moskovskiy Aviatsionni Zavod Mosca / Mosca-Bystritsky
The Mosca Moscow Aviation Works was first established in Russia by F. E. Mosca, Savoia's designer. By late 1916 this factory was building about five aircraft per month, these being Nieuport and Morane types built under license. First original design was the Mosca MB, first flown in July 1915, a single-seat high-wing monoplane fighter evolved from the Morane J. Followed by MB bis with forward-firing synchronized machine gun.