Morrisey Aircraft was founded in 1949 by former Douglas test pilot William J. Morrisey at Long Beach, California, to market the Model 1000 Nifty tandem two-seater first flown 1948. Initially flown with Continental A65 and later with Continental C90. Reorganized as Morrisey Aviation Inc. at Santa Ana, California, and in 1958 began delivery of series production aircraft as Morrisey 2150 with 150 hp Lycoming engine. Rights in 2150 acquired by Shinn Engineering and later Varga Aircraft, which produced its Kachina version. Morrisey Aircraft Company reestablished in Las Vegas, producing single-seat Bravo in 1981 for construction from plans, and more recently has offered Morrisey 2000 two-seater in certificated and kit forms as modern development of Nifty.
1996: PO Box 27889, Las Vegas, NV 89126, USA.