Main Menu

Mono Aircraft Corp / Monocoupe

Mono Aircraft Corp was formed at Moline, Illinois, manufacturing a series of two-seat, high-wing cabin monoplanes during 1920s and 1930s, including Monocoupe 70 with Velie radial engine and Monocoupe 110 powered by Warner Scarab. Company acquired by Lambert Aircraft Corporation July 1934. In a succession of acquisitions and amalgamations the Mono identity disappeared, but the Monocoupe configuration influenced many later designs.

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.