Main Menu

Merckle Flugzeugwerke GmbH

Established at Oedheim in 1960, and acquired from Dr. Winter of Brunswick Technical College license to build Kiebitz two-seat STOL monoplane. In 1956 began development of SM-67 Turbomeca Artouste-powered five-seat helicopter, initially as private venture and later to government contract.
 
Merckle joined Dornier in 1969.
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.