Kingsford Smith Aviation Service Pty Ltd
Formed in 1946 from Kingsford Smith Air Service. Undertook sales, servicing and overhaul of light and medium aircraft, and in 1955 began design of special agricultural type which materialised as PL-7 Tanker biplane. Fuselage was mild-steel tank, tail carried on tubular booms, tricycle landing gear. Flew September 1956. Later Cropmaster was entirely different low-wing monoplane, and special Auster conversions were offered. To these were added (1959/1960) E.P.9 conversion, details of which were supplied to Lancashire Aircraft. Company sold out in 1963 to Victa Ltd. of Milperra, Sydney.