Main Menu

Langley Aircraft Corp
 
Established in 1940 as Langley Aircraft Corp (pres: Caleb S Bragg). Langley Aircraft Corporation was based in Port Washington, NY, with director Martin Jensen and Arthur Draper.
 
In 1942 the company was acquired by Andover-Kent Aviation Co (pres: J J Brooks), New Brunswick NJ, but WW2 curtailed activity. After the company built the first airplane, two or three cars were released in 1942 under the license of "Andover-Kent Aviation Company".
 
1947: Langley Aviation Co, New York NY.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2018 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.