An experimental tip-drive helicopter completed in 1959. A 4-seat light helicopter with skid u/c, thin triangulated tail boom structure, powered was from two AI-7 tip-mounted ramjets. A pilot and three passengers were in a stressed-skin nacelle with three doors, tail on tubular boom, and kerosene tank in roof. The all-metal blades carrying subsonic tip ramjets. The hub was of design unlike other Mil helicopters. Inclined drive shaft to tail rotor.
One prototype was built and flown in 1959, but it is believed it never flew with more than the pilot on board.
Engine: 2 x AI-7
Rotor diameter: 11.6m
Loaded weight: 835kg
Empty weight: 730kg