Main Menu

Mumford 1913 Aerodrome
 
Mumford-01
 
In Glasgow, construction on Mumford’s second helicopter was started in 1913.
 
The patented Mumford machine was originally identified as the Mumford Aerodrome in a 1909 article published in “The Aero”, Vol. 1, No. 1.
 
The crew consisted of one pilot, no passengers.
 
The invention of Mumford was patented in Great Britain as improvements in or connected with Aerodromes or Flying Machines. In the USA a patent was also acquired by Mumford; Improvements in or connected with Aerodromes or Flying Machines.in France there were equivalent patents Aéroplanes ou machines volantes and Machines volantes.
 
Mumford-02
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2018 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.