Early in 1914 Villard built a second model with a frame made of steel tubes. An Anzani 100hp radial engine was mounted on top of a central tripod structure to which the rotor blades were attached. Movements of the pilot's seat enabled the aircraft's centre of gravity to be shifted. There was also a small tail rotor 60 centimetres in diameter.
Villard's tests were brought to a swift end by the German invasion of Belgium.