Handley Page W.10
Following its initial services into Europe with modified O/400 bombers shortly after the first World War, Handley Page Transport operated a series of two- and three-engined developments of the bomber, designated W8, W9 and W10.
The W.10s each had two 335 kW Napier Lion IIB engines and featured a new type of rudder, fitted with a balance of the inset-hinge type, instead of the earlier horn-balance arrangement. The W.10 featured an entirely metallic structure for the engine mountings, replacing the usual wooden bearers.
Imperial Airways received W.10s (the last retired in 1933).