Main Menu

Grahame-White E.7 Aero-Limousine
 
 Grah-Wh-E7-01
 
The Grahame-White G.W.E.7 was a twin-engined transport biplane, designed by M Boudot and built by Grahame-White Aviation Company at Hendon.
 
With folding wings, it seated four passengers in a glazed compartment between the centre section struts in the nose with the pilot behind. Powered by two 320 hp (239 kW) Rolls-Royce Eagle V piston engines.
 
Finally completed post-war, the only G.W.E.7, registered G-EALR was first flown in 1919.
 
It was damaged beyond repair in a forced landing at Hendon in the same year. The damaged remains were burned in 1920.
 
Engines: 2 × Rolls-Royce Eagle V, 320 hp (239 kW) each
Wingspan: 60 ft 0 in (18.29 m)
Length: 39 ft 0 in (11.89 m)
Empty weight: 5785 lb (2624 kg)
Gross weight: 7947 lb (3605 kg)
Maximum speed: 116 mph (186 km/h)
Crew: 2
Capacity: 4
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2019 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.