The Hergt Monoplane was designed and built at F.E.A. 1 Altenburg as a private venture by F. D. Hergt during 1918 and flown by Mario Scherff.
The prototype had room for one pilot, and ply-skinned wings and fuselage.
Engine: Gnome 80 h.p.
Wingspan: 6.0 m. (19 ft. 8 1/4 in.)
Length: 5.2 m. (17 ft. 0 3/4 in.)
Speed: 125 km.hr. (78 m.p.h.)