Main Menu

Stockhausen 1912-1913 biplane
 
 Stock-1913-01
 
In 1910-1911, a small group of aviation enthusiasts from Paderborn, Johann Stockhausen, Oskar Martini, Paul Schröder, Karl Vogt and Anton Bickmeier built their tents on the edge of the parade ground at Dörenkamp in Paderborn, Germany, working on their projects for the conquest of the air, but nothing further is known.
 
 Stock-1913-02
 
In February and March 1911, Stockhausen and Schröder leased on the edge of today's airfield Bad Lippspringe, the former parade ground, a land on which they built the first Paderborn aircraft hall proudly bearing the name "Aeroplanhalle Joh. Stockhausen". For the 17 May 1912 Stockhausen invited pilot Gustav Tweer. The biplane of Stockhausen had a 60 hp engine.
 


Copyright © 2021 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.