RMI / Repülő Muszaki Intézet RMI-7 V/G
The RMI-7 V/G was a side-by-side trainer powered by an Argus As.410, and equipped with retractable undercarriage. The mixed wood-built machine with torsion wings and hydraulic main landing gear had the same structure as the RMI Z / G.
The V / G was designed from the start serial production. Designed by Varga László and Rácz Elemér, a prototype was built in 1944. In 1944 the prototype was shipped to the Budaörs airport in order to fly but possibly never flew.
Engine: Argus As.410
Wing span: 9.54m
Empty weight: 1,200 kg
T/O weight: 1,680 kg
Maximum speed: 360 km/h
Range: 1,000 km